Wednesday, October 5, 2011

K Quick update!!! Be back later...

Good night America, and Good morning Korea!!!

We are having soooo much fun. Unfortunately for Curtis he is not over the jetlag, but I did it!! I planned out flight just right. Quick update before we go to visit some palace somewhere....

We left in the morning at 11am and got to Korea at 5:45 at night. We had ten hours to get some shut eye. BEST FLIGHT EVER!

Korean Airlines was amazing. I want to tell you all about them later, but running out the door right now. Just know that we got two meals, hot towels, treats, free movies, free games, smiling happy attendants.. it was first class

..until we saw that first class had actual beds..who knows what else was going on up there. Maybe fan waving and foot messages??? We are not Frequent flyer members..maybe soon we will be up behind the curtain.

I have completely switched over to Korea time! Thank heavens. The only glitch was a small dream I had about not being able to switch and having terrible jetlag, but when I realized it was all just a dream I woke up and turned over and went back to sleep....and asked Curtis to dim his computer screen a little... apparently his was real life.

We met up with Jeff and Kendra by chance. We were on our way to meet them on the subway, and just before we jumped on the number 4 line, Kendra ran over to us and it was smooth sailing from there on out!

I'm going to go. We are going to a dried fish market and all over, but I will give you the thorough update later, and fix any spelling and whatnot when I get back!!

4 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear all about this! We tried to stop by to say goodbye on Sunday (and bring cinnamon rolls) but you weren't home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - keep the updates coming - cant wait to see pics!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was the dried fish market?? Sounds *awesome*! Oh, you know what's funny? I can actually count to ten in Korean. Haha! Can't wait to hear more about your travels there. :)

    (P.S. Can you tell it's late here and that I'm super giddy. LOL! Tonight is a night of laughter.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber!! Bummer, we were up in Salt Lake City! You guys are the best. I'm so happy we are neighbors! You need to let me know what you are up to.

    Soon I will post pictures!!!

    Tianna, The Fish Market was wonderful. It was unlike any fish market I have ever been to. There were streets and streets of boxes of fish of all sizes dried. Whole dried squid, fish jerky, fish bits, fish kabobs...etc. Counting to ten would be helpful..it that from trainging?

    ReplyDelete